Children Becoming EQ SMART with CJ
and the 7 Attributes of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
For Ages: 2½ – 6
Children Learn the 7 Voices of CJ
- Give Gifts of Love
- Have Happy Thoughts/Make Good Choices
- Like Being Great Helpers
- Think/Shout Affirmations of Love
- Say They Are Sorry
- Play in Peace, Love and Joy
- Appreciate & Are Grateful
They Develop the 7 Attributes of EQ
- Experience Sharing Empathy
- Develop Self-Confidence
- Learn to Delay Gratification
- Self-Soothe and Manage Their Emotions
- Become Accountable for Their Actions/Reducing Stress
- Able to Sustain Hope Through Being a Great Buddy
- Persist Through Challenges and Frustration
Children Love Being Creators of Joy… CJs!
What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a direct result of learning the skills that promote managing one’s emotions and thinking in a positive framework. Working as a family or in the classroom with different personalities is significantly easier when we have an understanding of the language of feelings and emotions and how to manage them effectively.
Come Visit the Land of Love & Joy!
EQ Games & Activities
Check out our collection of EQ games and activities for all ages. The games are both fun and educational.
Games and Activities For Ages 3-5
Games and Activities For Ages 6-8
Games and Activities For Ages 9-10
CJ and His Family of Characters
Teach Children the Seven Attributes of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
CJ’s Friends help promote the development of healthy emotional brains.
Sweet Soulful Sugar
Trust Me Gut
Subscribe to Children Become EQ Smart with CJ
EQ Mamma Teaches Social and Emotional Learning. Let’s raise a new generation of emotionally intelligent children.