Parenting with CJ
and the 7 Attributes of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
For Ages: 2½ – 6
Children Learn the 7 Voices of CJ
- Give Gifts of Love
- Have Happy Thoughts/Make Good Choices
- Like Being Great Helpers
- Think/Shout Affirmations of Love
- Say They Are Sorry
- Play in Peace, Love and Joy
- Appreciate & Are Grateful
They Develop the 7 Attributes of EQ
- Experience Sharing Empathy
- Develop Self-Confidence
- Learn to Delay Gratification
- Self-Soothe and Manage Their Emotions
- Become Accountable for Their Actions/Reducing Stress
- Able to Sustain Hope Through Being a Great Buddy
- Persist Through Challenges and Frustration
Children Love Being Creators of Joy… CJs!
What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a direct result of learning the skills that promote managing one’s emotions and thinking in a positive framework. Working as a family or in the classroom with different personalities is significantly easier when we have an understanding of the language of feelings and emotions and how to manage them effectively.
Come Visit the Land of Love & Joy!
EQ Games & Activities
Check out our collection of EQ games and activities for all ages. The games are both fun and educational.
Games and Activities For Ages 3-5
Games and Activities For Ages 6-8
Games and Activities For Ages 9-10
CJ and His Family of Characters
Teach Children the Seven Attributes of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
CJ’s Friends help promote the development of healthy emotional brains.
Kids! Join CJ's "Kids Club"
Join the CJ “Kids Club” today to learn about CJ and receive a special package!
Teachers! Join CJ "Kids Club"
Join the CJ “Kids Club” today to have your class to become Creators of Joy!
CJ’s Thought of the Week
“Be a Creator of Joy for all your buddies. Share Gifts of Love, Happy Thoughts, Help, Play and Share and Say Thank you!”