CJ (Creator of Joy®) Teacher’s Package
- “The Voices of CJ” program is a new approach in social and emotional learning for early childhood. It is developed to model the 7 attributes of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) stimulating the emotional centers of the brain that grow the fastest from birth to 6. It’s easy to implement into any early childhood classroom or daycare center. CJ (Creator of Joy®) and his family of playful and charismatic characters are wonderful mentors inspiring children to become socially and emotionally appropriate.
- The package includes CJ’s plush 7-pointed star toy, the teacher’s guide, “A Teacher’s Guide for Building the 7 Emotional Intelligence Abilities (EQ)”” and the children’s storybook, “Joy, What A Way To Feel.”
- The CJ (Creator of Joy®) plush toy is 15”x15” and is made of washable and hypoallergenic polyester, appropriate for ages 6 months and up.
- The teacher’s guide, “A Teacher’s Guide for Building the 7 Emotional Intelligence Abilities (EQ)” is a comprehensive, colorful curriculum with themes and activities corresponding to the 7 attributes of Emotional Intelligence (EQ). It is a 7 week program that begins anew every 8th week with repeating lessons and more activities to further develop these EQ skills, providing a full year of suggested lessons. A separate materials package is also available. Learn more at EQforChildren.com
- The children’s storybook, “Joy, What A Way To Feel” introduces young children to CJ’s important messages, teaching them to become “CJs” (Creators of Joy) while giving them feelings of love, worthiness and kindness.